12th January 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?

i am bca student.... i complete my degree bca... i would like to study any networking courses ... which is better to study after bca CCNA or CCIE... i don't know about CCIE course... i want to know about CCIE
after my diploma course i am planing to study mca....
can you tel me which one is better after bca.... ?

14th January 2015, 09:42 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?

Both The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) are good to do. I suggest CCNA as it has large scope in giving you jobs for good salaries, when compared to CCIE.

Through CCNA you can get a job role as,

• Network Engineer.
• Network Administrator.
• Sr. Network Engineer.
• Software Engineer.
• Information Technology (IT) Manager.
14th January 2015, 11:39 PM
anair

CCNA and CCIE are both CISCO certifications. They are accepted worldwide and are one of the most prestigious certifications in the industry.

CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium size-routed and switched networks.

CCIE on the other hand certifies the skills required of network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged networks.

It is highly recommended that you go step by step. Normally suggested track is CCNA followed by CCNP and finally CCIE.
In nutshell both are important and valuable courses but you should go for CCNA first.
26th March 2015, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

DUD! Before you even dream of the CCIE. you must obtain the CCNP and in turn, before to attempt obtaining your CCNP you must be a CCNA first.

CCENT<CCNA<CCNP<CCIE
That is how it goes
3rd April 2015, 05:22 PM
Ashwakh

See , as an BCA graduate it is a better choice that you have choosen the Filed of Networking.

Firstly , you need to complete Hardware course before completing Networking course and CCNA. Hardware is a small course which includes detail description about Motherboard and connections in it.

After Hardware course , you can go for Networking .
Later , you can go for CCNA course which is one of the Top courses in Networking Field.
CCNA = Cisco Certified Networking Associate

* If you attend for the CCNA exam and get Good percentage in it , then you will get lot of jobs in IT Companies with a Good salary .

Whereas CCNP is another Good course which is an having Advance concepts of CCNA course.

If you complete CCNP course , then you will get calls from Top MNC Companies for the Interview.
15th April 2015, 11:52 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

CCNA Stands for Cisco Certified Network Administrator and CCIE Stands for Cisco Certified Inter network Expert.You have to pass the written Exam for achieving any certificate.CCIE is better than the CCNA.

The written exam for CCIE is a two hour Exam.It consist arund 100-110 Questions of multiple choice.You have to take this exam at any cisco authorized testing center.The result of this exam is available immediately after ending the test,because it is an online Exam.

The score for passing this exam is around 300-1000.The fees for this Exam is around 24000 per attempt.After passing this exam you have to pass the CCIE lab Exam.

There is no any minimum educational qualification for attempting this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?