20th June 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Trainee in ATOS for BCA graduate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have done BCA and came to know that ATOS is scheduling an interview for Trainee recruitment. Kindly let me know what is the job profile in ATOS in such post for me?

21st June 2016, 11:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Trainee in ATOS for BCA graduate?

As a trainee candidate will be given the training in the various technical courses initially for few months. After the training period individual project will be assigned to every one. The trainee is responsible to follow the instructions given by his/her mentor.
19th December 2022, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile of Trainee in ATOS for BCA graduate?

I have done BE and came to know atos is a scheduling for interview traine postion kindly let me know which job position provided after get traine....... they mentioned infrastructure domain but in LOI they give traine postion....i am confues which postion they give after get training...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?