5th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?

Dear sir,

I am a B.Com graduate (1998), working at a Pvt co., with 4 yrs of experince.
I want to take up a Job oriented Course, Sir, I want to know, whether ICFAI MBA Distance Learning would add to my profile and I would get a better job opportunitites.
Kindly suggest whether this Master Degree would enhance my profile & be of great help in getting Jobs.

Please advice.

Regards,
Shaila.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  3. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  4. ICFAI Sikkim distance learning MBA solved question papers?
  5. How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?
  6. Any site which provides ICFAI MBA distance learning past year question papers free of cost?
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  10. Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again
  11. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  12. How to take admission in IGNOU for BCA or BSc?
  13. Previous years question papers of MBA distance learning ICFAI university
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  16. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities?
  18. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
29th June 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?

i am doing MBA finance form ICFAI through distance learning and working in ca firm form last 3 years but now i want to change my profession and join teaching line.Am i eligible for teaching after doing MBA.

Please help
22nd August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?

currently i am working in capital mkt as dealer last 5 yrs i want to change my profil to banking operation pls help me
23rd March 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi..

I did B.E from Jadavpur University, Kolkata...Is it OK for me to do professional MBA in operation from ICFAI..?????????

Ranjit
21st March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I am currently working as Software engineer for the past 2.4 years and I would like to shift to HRM. Does doing a distance MBA in HR from ICFAI be helpful?
Kindly advice.

Varsha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?