12th March 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Job and salary after Diploma in Information Technology?

I had completed my 12 th from commerce stream and i had also done the course of diploma in Information technology (DIT) so what kind of a job i can get and what will be the salary of tht job

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in Indian Air force after diploma engineering in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  3. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  4. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  5. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?
  6. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  8. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  9. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  10. What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?
  11. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  12. For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?
  13. After Diploma in Information Technology can I get good private job?
  14. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  15. Can I get a job with 15,000 salary after passing diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  17. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  18. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
29th February 2016, 11:59 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Job and salary after Diploma in Information Technology?

You can get job in any IT sector companies and also in some of the Government companies.Diploma in Information Technology is one of the best option you have chosen.For jobs in private sector,you can get paid from Rs 6,000- Rs 15,000 being a Diploma holder.

Your salary get increase with your knowledge,more courses you learn and also by your experience.You can also apply for Bank exams to get government jobs.
31st March 2016, 04:15 AM
Money Bank

You can do job in both private and govt. Sector.You can apply for various companies which offers you job with starting salary 15000 to 25000 rs. Per month and after some time when you get some experience and knowledge about work your income increase according to your hard work.
List of various IT companies where you can get job easily:
>>Infosys
>>Wipro
>>Tata Consultancy pvt. Ltd.
>>HCL Technology
>>Microsoft
>>Tech Mahindra
>>Oracle
>>Mindtree
18th March 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am 10th pass and completed my Diploma in Information Technology and as I am also a fresher what type of job can i get and what would be the salary.
24th February 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I have done post SSC diploma of 3 years in information technology so I just want to know that is not worth without degree or I can do any other programming courses for better earning ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?