26th September 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to enter into MNC's after completion of B.Tech with 68 percent marks?

Sir/Mam, I am now doing B.Tech final year with 68%. So, how can I enter into MNC's? What is the process? Can someone please provide me with the details on this soon? Awaiting to get the response on this in order for me to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Software Engineer in MNCs with 63% in BTech Electrical? -- [New]
  2. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNCs if scored 59.8 percent in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks?
  6. Can I get job in different process other than BPO after completion of MBA?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in top IT MNC if I had one backlog at CSE 1st year?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  9. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively?
  10. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible to do summer internship in MNCs after completion of B.E with 76% marks?
  12. After doing MCA which is the best course in IT field to enter into MNCs?
  13. Career options after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  15. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  16. Is it true that MNCs don't hire graduates with less than 60% marks?
  17. How can I apply for B.Tech having done Diploma with 75 percent marks?
  18. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
4th October 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to enter into MNC's after completion of B.Tech with 68 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am now doing B.Tech final year with 68%. So, how can I enter into MNC's? What is the process? Can someone please provide me with the details on this soon? Awaiting to get the response on this in order for me to proceed further. Thank you!

MNCs recruit those candidates who have passed Class X, XII and BTech with at least 60% marks. The MNCs selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates are selected in MNCs through on campus and off campus modes. Candidates have to apply to the jobs in MNCs through the company’s website. Generally, selection process in MNCs consists of Written (or online) test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Based on the performance in the written test candidates are short listed for the next rounds. Candidates should have very good technical and communication skills to clear the selection process.
5th October 2017, 12:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to enter into MNC's after completion of B.Tech with 68 percent marks?

In order to be eligible for getting job in MNC companies, there is a certain eligibility criteria to be followed and percentage criteria is required.

As you are doing final year, your college must be conducting ON Campuses for its students. Hence you are required to approach HR department of your college and then you will be notified about the latest recruitment details of various MNC companies.

On the other side, I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available. They may include, Naukri.com, Shine.com, All India Jobs, Freshersworld.com ...etc., and upload your latest resume.

So that whenever there is a recruitment, you will be notified in your mailbox. You may appear in ON campus and OFF campus simultaneously based on the latest recruitment updates.
6th October 2017, 11:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get into MNCs, you should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career and you should not have any pending backlogs. Having more than 2 years of educational gap is not allowed.

After completing your B.Tech, you can upload your resume at the official websites of the MNCs or upload it at variou job portals. You can also attend the direct walk in interviews conducted by the MNCs.
24th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to join MNCs is almost same for all the MNCs. The eligibility criteria is as follows-
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in Class, Xll and graduation.
A candidate must not have any backlogs.
There should not be more than 2 years of academic gap.

You can apply for jobs through online portals. You can apply on career sites of a particular company. If there will be any vacancy than they will call you for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?