2nd December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Job in tester or teaching field or baking sector job after 3 years diploma in E&C branch?

Dear Sir,
Hi I Have Completed 3 year diploma In E&C Branch, now I am worked In Chaintanaya India fin credit pvt. Ltd, I want government job in tester In teaching field and bank sector Job? (I have studies only diploma not degree)

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  2. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  6. Where can I get a job after completing D.Ed? Where can I get a job without teaching field?
  7. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
  8. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  9. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. Is there better job in Teaching field after passing UPSC?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  12. How can I get teaching job in government sector? I've done B.A with History and Economics and B.Ed with English and S.S
  13. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. After BE: Should I do job? or do IES and public sector exam preparation?
  18. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
3rd December 2015, 07:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in tester or teaching field or baking sector job after 3 years diploma in E&C branch?

Being an diploma degree holder in Electrical and Communication engineering you are not eligible for getting government jobs in teaching field or banking sector as for these you need to have few additional degree at least which are mentioned as below :-

For teaching job :- To be a teacher in the government school, you need to have at least two years diploma in education degree course in addition to your current academic qualification.

For banking sector jobs :- For becoming bank clerk or bank probationary officer, you need to complete at least your graduation degree course with any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

These are the minimum educational qualification which you need to have for appearing in the examinations conducted for the recruitment at respective posts. Apart from this you need to satisfy the other eligibility criteria too for appearing in the respective entrance examination for which you can log on to the official link of respective examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?