23rd November 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

List all kind of career opportunities in Microbiology field for graduates?

I am a student studying Graduation in Microbiology course after passing ISC. Anyone please inform me about the career opportunities for me in thsi feidl once i complete my graduation course? Please help. Bit of a crisis here.

23rd November 2015, 10:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List all kind of career opportunities in Microbiology field for graduates?

After successfull completion of your graduation degree in Microbiology, you can opt for career as a microbiologist in;

> Food Inspector

> Biotech sector

> Hospitals

> Labs, etc

You can even opt for various government jobs in various organisations and in private sectors such as pharma industries. You can even opt for research work in government as well as private organization.
24th November 2015, 11:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List all kind of career opportunities in Microbiology field for graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student studying Graduation in Microbiology course after passing ISC. Anyone please inform me about the career opportunities for me in thsi feidl once i complete my graduation course? Please help. Bit of a crisis here.

The aspirant can work in both government and private sectors.

The aspirant can work in research labs, pharmaceutical companies, schools, colleges,
educational institutions, Medical Billing companies as Medical Coders etc.

The aspirant can work as Consultant Microbiologist, Executive, Medical Coder, Assistant Professor, Teacher,
Field Officer, Graduate Teacher etc.

The aspirant can work in banks as clerks and Probationary Officers.

They can also work in the following organisations Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Coconut Development Board,
University of Pune, Dr. Kamakshi Memorial Hospital,
ISkills, Acurus Solutions, Omega, Nestem Technologies, eNoah i Solutions, Achievers Spot, Take Wings etc.

The aspirant has to check the notifications in the newspapers and in job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?