7th May 2012, 06:51 PM
love12cool

Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?

my name NITIN KHODANKAR my que.is ..
can i get admition in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of my enggineering ???
plz rply must.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  2. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  3. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  4. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  5. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  9. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  10. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  17. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  18. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
5th July 2012, 02:18 PM
solidster

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?

Offcourse you can man there is a good chance u can change the branch you are in now. As you finish your engineering.You can opt for M-tech or MS outside.There is a better option you can try indian air force also.
23rd July 2012, 03:51 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by love12cool View Post
my name NITIN KHODANKAR my que.is ..
can i get admition in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of my enggineering ???
plz rply must.
hi nitin
most colleges in india have an age limit for admission. as you have already completed your engineering course, you won't be while for most of the good colleges in india such as IIT, NIT, BITS, VIT, SRM, MANIPAL, etc.
I suggest you to pursue your masters in the girls in which you completed your engineering. That will not only save you four years but also be more logical. Good luck.
6th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir..what should i do to join aeronotics engg..after completing my btech in electronics &telecommunication?is there any chance to get admition in aerospace engg??plzzzzz rply must...!
21st June 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in auronautical engg after completing my b.teck in electrical engineering
3rd March 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in aeronautical engineering after completion of my diploma in production branch ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?