24th February 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?

Which all private sector jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering? Can you please list them and also give me the details on the eligibility criteria followed to apply? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  3. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  4. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  7. Am I eligible for Government Jobs if I have done Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Will this percentage matter in private sector too?
  8. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Can I get jobs after completing Mechanical engineering with 55%?
  12. What are the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application)? Possibility of studying MCA through this course?
  13. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  14. Am I eligible to get mechanical engineering based jobs with 55 percentage marks in B.E in Mahrashtra? -- [New]
  15. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  16. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?
  18. Which branch is good between E&TC and industrial engg
26th February 2017, 03:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which all private sector jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering? Can you please list them and also give me the details on the eligibility criteria followed to apply? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

You are eligible for private sector jobs after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering. The list of companies which are providing jobs to mechanical engineers is given below;

Ashok Leyland - Website Link

Titan Company Limited - Website Link

TVS Motors - Website Link

Servo Hydraulics - Website Link

SAIL - Website Link

Indianoil Skytanking Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Maruti Suzuki - Website Link
26th February 2017, 09:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?

These are the job titles for which you can apply:

Automotive engineer

Acoustics engineer

Robotics engineer

Power Plant Engineer

Nuclear Engineer

Mechanical Engineer

Lubrication engineer

Tool engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?