5th March 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

List of best mechanical jobs to apply in Ahmedabad while pursuing diploma course?

Sir/Mam, Myself is vipin sharma from raj. I got placed from college campus to unique spares & automobile but I want to job in ahmedabad. Now I am pursuing diploma with mechanical trade and want to work continue so please guide me How can I get a job here? Inform me please. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind?
  2. Can I apply for NDA 1 while pursuing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the jobs we can try after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  5. Can I complete diploma in mechanical engineering at Ahmedabad from EIILM university?
  6. Internships in Ahmedabad for B.E Mechanical Engineering final year student
  7. Can I apply for Mining Sector jobs while pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to build a CV to apply for a job? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  9. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  10. List of diploma civil colleges in Ahmedabad or near Ahmedabad?
  11. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
  12. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  16. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  17. Can I apply for RTO exam while pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
10th March 2017, 01:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best mechanical jobs to apply in Ahmedabad while pursuing diploma course?

As you are still pursuing Diploma course, you may find less number of job opportunities. So I suggest you to pursue Bachelor degree in order to find better job opportunities. On the other side, as you are very much interested in doing job after completion of Diploma course, I suggest you to enroll yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. So that you will get notified whenever there will be vacancies in Ahmedabad based on your profile. Some of the job portals include,

>> Career Age

>> Naukri

>> TimesJobs

>> Clickjobs

>> Freshersworld

>> Monster

>> Careerjet

>> Naukrihub
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?