5th March 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get a job in America after completion of mechanical engineering?

I am studying 3rd mechanical engineering after finishing my studies how to get a job in America. Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure for getting a core mechanical job after completion of M.Tech Mechanical machine design
  13. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to join Defence after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  18. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
10th March 2017, 02:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get a job in America after completion of mechanical engineering?

In order to get job in America you are required to follow a certain procedure. As you are still pursuing third year of B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), I suggest you to first concentrate well on academics and get good command over core concepts of Mechanical Engineering. And then you can start applying for companies in America, when you will be in Final year of B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering). You are required to register yourself with the US based job portals by uploading your latest resume and mention the skills that you have. So that you will get notified whenever there will be vacancies that matches your profile and you can follow accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?