24th May 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

List of companies hire candidate having less than 60% marks in their 10th and 12th standard?

sir ,

i am worried about my career my dream is to become Software engineer since last six months to survive , but i working as Support engineer , i am having a good knowledge in software but due to less percent in 10 , 2 ,i am not eligible to any one of the MNC why because they all are having 60 through out , my percent is list is shown beow
10 th--45 % from ICSE board , 2 with 55% ISC board and 62.83 in B TECH (ece) from JNTU board 2010 pass out

-- by reading these all comments above i am confident but i want t work i one of the MNC , its a request from to show a way to my career
-- please list us a certain companies so that we can go for walk in.

please respond me to my mail :: [email protected]

i m waiting for your reply , with regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for with 55% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 62% marks in graduation?
  2. Which Companies can hire me being a candidate having secured 75% in 10th, 52.6% in 12th and 63% in BE?
  3. List of companies hire candidate having less than 60% marks in their 10th and 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  5. Names of the companies which hire freshers on the basis of engineering marks?
  6. How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter?
  7. List of companies which require 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
  8. For which Companies I can apply for Job Placements being a candidate having scored 79% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  9. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  10. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  11. List of companies which hire students below 60%?
  12. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  16. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  17. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  18. Information regarding BCA admission?
7th August 2015, 03:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies hire candidate having less than 60% marks in their 10th and 12th standard?

There are only a few companies that fire candidate having less than 60% marks in their 10th and 12th standard.
Some of them are listed below :

Mu Sigma: Decision Sciences | Analytics Solutions
www.mu-sigma.com/

CapitalVia
https://www.capitalvia.com/

AccelTree Software Pvt Ltd

Persistent Systems Limited

CashTech Solutions India Pvt Ltd

CG-CoreEL Logic Systems Ltd

Any technical graduate can apply in these companies. You have to prove your knowledge at the time of selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?