12th August 2011, 09:13 AM
Mudit Seth

List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?

sir,

i am fresher have done my B.E in (electronics) i have got 74.5% in 10th, 57.3% in12th,and 63.4% in my B.E. i want to know that the list of companies which recruit though one has got less marks in 12th .and how can one try for off campus for such companies.

mudit

25th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?

hum b.tech kiye hai..80
5 hai b.yech me. marks ke according koi naukari milega
27th September 2011, 12:25 PM
mentor_kapil

Default Re: List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?

Welcome to Forums!

There is not any hard list of companies who recruits candidates less than 60%. BUT there are so many companies where you can try and you can fetch a good job too.

In order to check for off campus placements, I suggest that you please follow such companies on LinkedIn and add the HR personnel as a connection. Also, keep checking the fresher job portals for more info related to the above companies.

Along with you can appear for some employability exams too which may help you to fetch a good job. Based on your scores in this exam you would be getting a good company and pay scale. Exams are like: eLitmus, AMCAT, etc.

Good Lucks...!!

Mentor Kapil
27th September 2011, 10:30 PM
shibendu

Dear friend,
If your marks in 12th standard is below 60% then there is no need to worry.
There are so many companies whose criteria is not so high.

The name of such companies are :

1.MINDFIRE SOLUTION
2.FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY
3.GREAT MIDEA TECHNOLOGY
4.ABC SOFTWARE
5.BRICK AND CLICK
15th October 2011, 10:45 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

There is not any hard list of companies who recruits candidates less than 60%. BUT there are so many companies where you can try and you can fetch a good job too.

In order to check for off campus placements, I suggest that you please follow such companies on LinkedIn and add the HR personnel as a connection. Also, keep checking the fresher job portals for more info related to the above companies.

Along with you can appear for some employability exams too which may help you to fetch a good job. Based on your scores in this exam you would be getting a good company and pay scale. Exams are like: eLitmus, AMCAT, etc.
15th October 2011, 11:36 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see there have few big MNC companies those are hire students with less than 60% in 12th.

some of them are

>>Wipro technologies.

>>Syntel.

>>mind fire solution.

etc.

so it will be better for you either you may join in the small company.

after having experience you may change the company.

other wise you must do the higher study.

you may do

>>M.TECH.

>>MBA.

>>MS.

ETC.

all the best.....
15th October 2011, 11:41 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudit Seth View Post
sir,

i am fresher have done my B.E in (electronics) i have got 74.5% in 10th, 57.3% in12th,and 63.4% in my B.E. i want to know that the list of companies which recruit though one has got less marks in 12th .and how can one try for off campus for such companies.

mudit

Though most of the companies have the minimum percentage requirement as 60% and above throughout in 10th,12th and B.Tech but there are a few companies which you can try for..like Syntel

Eligibility Criteria For Syntel

1) You should have 50% or above throughout..

2) You should not have any active backlogs at the time of the placement

3) A study gap of not more than 2 years..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
16th October 2011, 12:38 AM
kinika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudit Seth View Post
sir,

mudit

you can also be a corporate in many web design co.
4th November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

list of the companies which are less worry about communication English?????
27th November 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Im having 70% in 10th and 54.64% in 12th. so for which companies im eligible please give me the names.
21st July 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

i hv 80 % in ICSE and 81% in ICSE....i hv completed my b.tech with CGPA of 9.26......Can you please suggest me some companies......!!!!!
12th September 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

list of the companies which reqruit students with less than 55% in 10th and less than 50% in 12th and greater than 75% in UG and PG?
5th November 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

my percentile in amcat is amcat is as follows
english 80
semiconductr 97
resoning 71
quant 68
whch company can i get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?