1st February 2012, 11:51 AM
vishwavijayaram

List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?

sir i have 54 percent in BE (cse) ,74 percent in 12th and 92 in 10th..can u please sugest me some companies which ask less than 60 percent companies.
am gud in communication skills n al.i just need information about companies that ask less than 60%.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  2. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  4. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  5. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  8. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  9. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  10. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  12. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?
  14. List of companies which provides campus placement opportunities for MCA students?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  16. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  17. How to get job in MNC during B.Tech final year?
  18. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
7th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?

sir i have 57 percent in BE (cse) ,74 percent in 12th and 92 in 10th..can u please sugest me some companies which ask less than 60 percent companies.
am gud in communication skills n al.i just need information about companies that ask less than 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?