29th October 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?

i am fresher have done my B.E in (cs) i have got 70.10% in 10th, 55.86% in12th,and 69.22 in my B.E. i want to know that the list of companies which recruit though one has got less marks in 12th .and how can one try for off campus for such companies.

vikram

Related Questions:
  1. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  3. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  4. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  5. List of companies which provides campus placement opportunities for MCA students?
  6. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  7. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  8. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  9. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  10. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  13. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  14. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  15. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  17. List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?
  18. Companies for on-campus placement on the basis of marks for MCA students?

14th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?

plz give me list of companies which recruit students having career less than 60%

17th January 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?

I HAVE 54.36% IN 12 , 83% IN BCA N I AM PERSUING MCA.....
PLEASE TELL ME LIST OF COMPANIES IN WHICH I AM ELIGIBLE

1st April 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

sir I have less than 60% in class 12th and presently I am student of b-tech 1st year..sir is it worth doing b-tech ..plz suggest me I am very much confused .

27th December 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i am having 85% in 10th and 73-6% in 12th but my engg is less than 50 % do i have a chance in grabbing a job send me the links of off campus drives which dont ask percentages
to [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?