23rd February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?

Hey all,
I'm a diploma student, completed aeronautical engg. 1st yr.
I want to do B.Tech in same field in abroad
kindly tell me what i have to do for this
please help me to know
Please!! urgent
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  4. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  6. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  7. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  9. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  16. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  18. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
6th September 2016, 12:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue B.Tech course after completion of Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course. There are many institutes across the globe wherein you can apply and seek admission in any one of them. You need to prepare and appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams - SAT and IELTS. So you need to appear in these entrance exams and score good marks. Then you need to apply online in the foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams; post which there will be resume screening and interview rounds. On clearing all the rounds successfully, you will get admission call, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?