23rd February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs?

I am currently working in very average Instrumentation company for average income with one year three months experience. I wish to know about the good private instrumentation companies in Chennai for finding jobs? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. List of private companies which are based on Instrumentation?
  4. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  5. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  6. List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year
  7. Which exams are there for BE Instrumentation for government jobs?
  8. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  9. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. List of top and medium private companies which offer jobs for EC engineers?
  12. List of private companies for which I am applicable? I have scored 72% in 10th
  13. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  14. Which exams to answer after B.E in electrical to get a good job?
  15. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students? -- [New]
  16. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  17. Private companies offering recruitment to M.Sc(IT) candidate of SMU in Chennai
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
23rd February 2016, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently working in very average Instrumentation company for average income with one year three months experience. I wish to know about the good private instrumentation companies in Chennai for finding jobs? Please help me.
List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs is given below.

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
23rd February 2016, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs?

List of Private Instrumentation Companies in Chennai:

>> Nagman Instruments and Electronics Private Limited -- Best Company
Ph. No: 044 26811700, 702 .
Email ID: [email protected]
http://www.nagman.com

>> Masibus Automation and Instrumentation Private Limited
http://www.masibus.com

>> Virtual Instrumentation and Software Applications
Ph. No: 044 43552440, +91 9445350717
http://www.indiamart.com/virtualinstrumentation/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?