1st September 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

List of private petroleum companies in India? Procedure to apply for jobs?

Can you please list me down all the private petroleum companies in India? What is the procedure followed to apply for the jobs? Can you please give me the complete information which is followed by the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

5th September 2017, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private petroleum companies in India? Procedure to apply for jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please list me down all the private petroleum companies in India? What is the procedure followed to apply for the jobs? Can you please give me the complete information which is followed by the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

List of private petroleum companies in India is given below;

Reliance Industries Limited - Official Website

Essar Oil Limited - Official Website

Cairn India - Official Website

Candidates can apply to the companies through their career website page for a job. The organizations are listed the vacancies available on their career page. Suitable candidates can apply online to the companies. After short listing, candidates are called for the selection process which consists of a written test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?