25th January 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

List of private sector companies for mechanical engineering?

Give me some name of reputed companies of India that belonging to Mechanical engineering with their locations?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private sector companies for mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Job in Private sector for Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Which exams to answer after B.E in electrical to get a good job?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  5. List of Core Companies in the field of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  7. What is the salary offered after MCA?
  8. Which are the top mechanical oriented MNC companies?
  9. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  11. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  12. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of core sector companies of Electrical Engineering having criteria less than 60% in B.Tech?
  14. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  15. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  16. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  17. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  18. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
25th January 2015, 10:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private sector companies for mechanical engineering?

Mechanical Engineering has some good career opportunities with great scope in future. A mechanical engineer can be designated as R & D Engineers, Design Engineers, Production, Installation, Maintenance, Analysis and Testing Engineer.

Top Companies in India:

Ashok Leyland
TATA Motors
Mahindra & Mahindra
Salem Steel Plant
Honeywell Aerospace
ECIL
GE Aviation
Reliance Industries
TISCO
Siemens
L&T Groups
7th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me all the companies related to mechanical engineer in india in any stream?
22nd August 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed my btech in 2015 with mechanical stream .i want private job in bihar please help mr
23rd August 2016, 11:51 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hello friend,
Here are some leading private sector companies which are good for Mechanical Engineering.

LIST OF COMPANIES :

Larsen & Toubro
Godrej Group
Kirloskar
TATA Group
BOSCH India
ABB Group
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Siemens
Thermax
Thyssen Krupp
Geometric Ltd
Crompton
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?