19th December 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?

I am studying microbiology in India. I am about to complete my graduation degree in the microbiology field. I want to know about my private sector job options after the completion of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion?
  2. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  3. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  6. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  7. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  8. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
  9. List private sector job options in the field of Java programming?
  10. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.A. graduate?
  12. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  15. What should I do M.Tech or MBA to get job in Private sector?
  16. Job opportunities in Private Sector for ECE graduate?
  17. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant?
  18. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
20th December 2015, 11:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying microbiology in India. I am about to complete my graduation degree in the microbiology field. I want to know about my private sector job options after the completion of the course?
There is good job opportunity available for Bachelor Degree in Microbiology. Since, you are interested in Private sector jobs, you can try to get job in private Pharmaceutical Companies, Research firms etc. You can work as, Medical Microbiologists, Agricultural Microbiologists, and Marine Microbiologists etc. You can find job opportunity in any one of the field given below:

- Laboratories,
- Chemical Industries
- Hospitals
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical Companies etc.
21st December 2015, 11:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can work in the following companies:

- Cipla Ltd Bengaluru - for the post of Junior Executive Microbiologist
- Sheenlac Paints Ltd Gurgaon - for the post of Executive Microbiologist
- Riata Organics Pvt. Ltd Vadodara – for the post of Microbiologist
- Poly Medicure Limited Jaipur – for the post of Microbiologist
- Aneesh Aqua Products Mumbai – for the post of Microbiologist and Chemist

You can get many jobs in the job portals like naukri.com, shine.com, timesjobs.com etc. You can register and upload your resume for more jobs in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?