22nd December 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in NATA to get admission in JJ College of Architecture? Opportunities in Film and Fashion Industry after this course?

Can I get admission in Sir JJ college of architecture after completing my civil diploma? What percentage need in 3rd year in diploma and how many marks needed in NATA to get admission in Sir JJ college of architecture! Please reply me Sir am very depressed and what after completing Architecture. What opportunities in film industry and fashion world? My email address [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  2. Can I get admission in architecture, if didn’t applied for NATA?
  3. Can I apply for NATA, if passed higher secondary in 2013? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?
  6. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  7. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  8. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  9. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Can I get admission in Architecture in any government college after scoring 35000 in WBJEE? Is NATA certificate required at the time of admission?
  11. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  12. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  14. Is Science stream compulsory for NATA 2017 exam?
  15. Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?
  16. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  17. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  18. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
8th April 2023, 07:34 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Marks required in NATA to get admission in JJ College of Architecture? Opportunities in Film and Fashion Industry after this course?

Sir JJ College of Architecture in Mumbai is one of the premier architecture colleges in India. To get admission to the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) program at Sir JJ College of Architecture, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
  1. You need to have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
  2. You need to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and secure a minimum of 70 out of 200 marks to be eligible for admission.
  3. Additionally, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidature (MC) or All India Candidature (AI) as per the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra.
Regarding your query on whether you can get admission in Sir JJ College of Architecture after completing a civil diploma, it's important to note that B.Arch. is a different field of study and requires a different set of skills and knowledge. However, you can check with the college or the DTE to see if there are any lateral entry schemes for diploma holders.

Regarding your query on opportunities in the film and fashion industries after completing architecture, there are many career options you can explore. As an architect, you can work on set design for movies and TV shows, designing fashion show sets, or even designing homes and commercial spaces for fashion designers and celebrities. You can also explore opportunities in interior design, event design, and exhibition design, which are closely related to the fashion and entertainment industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?