24th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?

I dreamed to be an architect and I prepared for NATA also. I got 105 marks in NATA but I failed in 12th standard and I am only interested in architecture am I eligible for diploma in architecture? What is the procedure to take admission in diploma?

24th April 2017, 08:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Architecture course even if you have failed in 12th standard. Admissions in Diploma in Architecture course are done on basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through polytechnic entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education. After completion of your Diploma in Architecture course, you can appear in NATA examination to get admission in Architecture course.
24th April 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?

You try to pass your twelvth subjects and again appear for NATA 2018.After getting eligibility in both the above you can enter B.Arch course in any One of the Archite
24th April 2017, 11:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma in architecture, you can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam, for which only class 10th qualification is needed. No need to worry about your class 12th result.

NATA is for B.Arch admission and only those who have class 12th with maths are eligible for it. Hence, your best option will be state polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?