23rd March 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?

Respected Sir,
I want to MBA in Hospitality Management from Abroad.
So can you tell me what is the advantage
of doing MBA in Abroad except in India?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  3. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  5. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  6. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  7. Is studying psychology from India is better or from abroad?
  8. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  9. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  10. Are any courses available Abroad after MBA in HR? Preferable colleges for it?
  11. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from India after studying 10th in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  16. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  18. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
29th March 2015, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?

Advantages of studying MBA (Hospitality Management) in Abroad :-

- The infrastructure is better in abroad especially in the developed nations like USA, UK.
- The top universities of the world in terms of teaching and exposure are situated outside India.
- The population in countries like USA, Canada is much lesser than in India, so the job opportunities are huge and are easy to grab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?