12th November 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Surveyor exam for a workman of SK. Wheels Pvt. Ltd.?

hello
i am working in sk wheels pvt ltd delar maruti suzuki as bodyshop service advisorlast 2 yeras my total expience in fild 8 years
i am completed motor machanic i.t.i nctvt and 2 years automobile vocontional diploma i am living vashi navi mumbai
how to apply surveyor exam and other work
so pls gaid me

30th April 2016, 06:22 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Surveyor exam for a workman of SK. Wheels Pvt. Ltd.?

In order to apply for the surveyor exam first of all you need to find the eligibility criteria to apply for the surveyor exam and then after getting to know the eligibility criteria you need to know that which degree or which course this particular job profile demand.

Because these two things that is Eligibility criteria as well as the degree course is very important in getting to know the company recruitment procedure.

So, after completing these criteria if you find yourself eligible than start preparing for the exam and then appear in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?