18th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc IT and got 6.9% now want to apply for INFOSYS. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Which type of posts I can get?

20th November 2016, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc IT and got 6.9% now want to apply for INFOSYS. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Which type of posts I can get?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment. You can apply for the post Application Developer or Web Developer.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?