13th April 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Further study after M.Com to be Account Officer in MNC?

My name is Tejashree i have done my bachelor of mass media & appearing for m.com please guide me for accounts officer in mnc what kind of study shall i do????

22nd December 2014, 09:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further study after M.Com to be Account Officer in MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Tejashree i have done my bachelor of mass media & appearing for m.com please guide me for accounts officer in mnc what kind of study shall i do????
Its good to see that you are interested to become an Accounts Officer. Master of Commerce (M.Com) is enough to get Accounts Officer job. However, If you want to develop your accounting and skill and then you can apply for some professional courses like,

-Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)
-Cost and Work Accountant of India (CWA)

Eligibility Criteria:

Foundation Course:
Applicant must have complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Intermediate Course:
Applicant must have complete Graduation or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

After completing ICWAI and ICAI course, you can get accounts officer job in MNC companies for sure.

Official Website-
icmai.in
www.icai.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?