18th July 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My age is 36 I am MTech in Electronics can I apply for private bank?

30th July 2023, 05:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My age is 36 I am MTech in Electronics can I apply for private bank?

Candidates having commerce, finance, or economics background in their higher secondary or Graduation are preferred. Computers skills are required to apply for private bank jobs. The age limit to apply for private banks is 20 to 30 years.
31st July 2023, 08:52 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My age is 36 I am MTech in Electronics can I apply for private bank?

Yes, you can apply for a private bank job with your MTech in Electronics at 36 years old. There is no upper age limit for most private bank jobs, and your experience and education will make you a strong candidate.
Some banks may have specific requirements for age, such as requiring that you be under 40 or 50 years old.

You can search for job openings online or contact banks directly. When you apply, be sure to highlight your skills and experience, and explain why you are interested in working in banking.

Here are some tips for applying for a private bank job with an MTech in Electronics:-

Tailor your resume and cover letter to each job you apply for.
Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the job.
Explain why you are interested in working in banking.
Be prepared to answer questions about your education and experience.
Practice your interviewing skills.
31st July 2023, 05:45 PM
Msdhoni02

1. To get a job in private or public sector banks, you should at least have a bachelor's degree.

2. While public sector banks prefer graduation in any discipline, private sector banks prefer candidates with a bachelor's degree in finance or a related field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?