19th April 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd for BCA holder? Will I have to write exam for it?

Hello sir, I am BCA (60%) holder and looking for job. Please tell me chances to get job in Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd? Will I have to write exam for it?

3rd June 2017, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd for BCA holder? Will I have to write exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am BCA (60%) holder and looking for job. Please tell me chances to get job in Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd? Will I have to write exam for it?
Being a BCA candidate, you can apply for Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd but you fulfill below given criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd is,

Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?