24th August 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Placement in any organization for HR Compliance Consultant? What would be the pay for this work?

I have completed my service in hmt(pusblic sector industry) and retired last year, now i got job in reliance as a hr compliance officer as a consultant. Now i am looking change. Since my contract period is one year. Kindly help for plancement available any other organization and kindly let us know the packabe for this post since i am getting 4.5.laks.
Rns

29th April 2016, 11:55 AM
january2016

Default Re: Placement in any organization for HR Compliance Consultant? What would be the pay for this work?

See if your contract period is of 1 year so, you can not move to any industry till 1 year even you can not switch your job. So, you have to work till one year in this industry only. Yes, after 1 year you can switch your job.

Right now you are getting 4.5 so after changing your job your expected CTC can be till 6 lakh. So, you need to apply for the higher post as the current industry in which you are in then only you will get the high paid job with salary incremented.

So, better start analyzing the job profile, companies vacancies and the company working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?