23rd October 2011, 03:39 PM
Na.ad

How to get Jobs after completion of ECE?

How i will get job after complete my electronics&communication engineering?

23rd October 2011, 04:33 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Default Re: How to get Jobs after completion of ECE?

First of all you should try to placement. As you didn't tell about your grade. But I'm suggesting you to join different consultant organization & job providing sites like TIMESJOBS.COM or Naukri.com.
23rd October 2011, 04:48 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of B.Tech/B.E in electronics and Communication Engineering there may be some campus recruitment process in your institution. you may get job from there. but unfortunately if you don't get job from there then you have to try for job from outside of your institution.

so many software company as well as core company conduct off campus for B.tech candidates in some large cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata etc. you have to appear in this type of job to get a job if you are unable to get job from your institution. if you fail from your institution then you must be prepare well so that you can get job from outside surely.

you may also for training cum placement course. there are so many private institution those provide training to the B.Tech candidates and after that organize recruitment process in various company. you may take admission in this type of institution. you may do embedded system design course which is now very popular. there are so many institution which provide this course. you may take admission in any institution of your interest.

but above all to get a job you must be suitable for the job. you must have technical knowledge as well as communication skill and good personality. otherwise it will be difficult to get a job now a days.

best of luck.
23rd October 2011, 05:55 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na.ad View Post
after completion of B.Tech/B.E in electronics and Communication Engineering there may be some campus recruitment process in your institution. you may get job from there. but unfortunately if you don't get job from there then you have to try for job from outside of your institution.

so many software company as well as core company conduct off campus for B.tech candidates in some large cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata etc. you have to appear in this type of job to get a job if you are unable to get job from your institution. if you fail from your institution then you must be prepare well so that you can get job from outside surely.

all the best
23rd October 2011, 06:04 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na.ad View Post
hiii friend...here i can help you...........
if you maintain top percentage in your btech......then you will have more chances of getting into ece core companies.........otherwise you can have software jobs........you can get these jobs in campus placements if your percentage is good............you can get in software companies like.....
1..wipro
2.oracle
3.infosys
4.mahindra satyam
5.mphasis..............etc
23rd October 2011, 09:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have done your B.tech course in ECE , then you definitely get a huge job opportunity..

You can apply for PSU's like-

1.BHEL
2.ECIL
3.SAIL
4.GAIL
5.BSNL
6.ISRO
7.DRDO
8.BARC

You can also apply for software companies like-

1.TCS
2.Infosys
3.IBM
4.Wipro
5.CAPE GEMINI
6.CTS

Now, it is your decision , in which field you want to see yourself.

All the best..
23rd October 2011, 11:46 PM
ankitjajo

see its a myth that if you are a topper , u get easily placed. As a matter of fact if u clear your selection criteria and cut-off , then irrespective of your score, its your interview that counts.so first go for your college placements.
then you can apply for off-campus placement in various core companies like
1.SAIL
2.GAIL
3.BHEL
4.ISRO

and if you are interested in IT companies , you can apply for

1.Wipro
2.CTS
3.TCS
4.IBM
5. Infosys
24th October 2011, 12:52 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
i have done b.tech in ECE iwant do my pg in avionics can i do so ? ... im doing BE...what are procedure to do ph.d after completing BE .... Now want to know that should i do any short job oriented diploma courses or MCA,M.SC.? kindly list short ...
13th May 2012, 10:09 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

you may also for training cum placement course. there are so many private institution those provide training to the B.Tech candidates and after that organize recruitment process in various company. you may take admission in this type of institution. you may do embedded system design course which is now very popular. there are so many institution which provide this course. you may take admission in any institution of your interest.

but above all to get a job you must be suitable for the job. you must have technical knowledge as well as communication skill and good personality. otherwise it will be difficult to get a job now a days.

best of luck.
13th May 2012, 10:11 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?