27th January 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?

hello
i have attended off-campus interview in IBM...
i had given my best but they rejected me in the 1st round
which is just an introduction round
i don't know why they did so?
I am a BCA fresher.
Now, I have an interivew in Wipro....
what are my chances for selection in Wipro?

1st February 2015, 10:18 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?

POSSIBILITIES OF GETTING PLACED IN WIPRO:

To all who are freshers and yet to get placed in a company for a job make sure that you will cultivate the very needed habit called "Patience" reason being getting placed in MNCs during campus placement is more like 60% preparation + 40% timing (in other words Luck) which would mean even though you are good performer and technically strong sometimes it would happen that your friend who is with backs getting placed and you are not but never get those things in your head but keep on trying your best which would ultimately end you up in the best company which you are deserved for.

Now, coming to your question there is absolutely 100% possibility of you getting placed in Wipro if only you believe that you will get placed. Do not think about what happened in IBM, if you are so sure that you didn't do any mistake and gave your best then just prepare more and do the same for Wipro and even then if you are not getting placed (just in a positive note), do not give up and keep on trying by preparing and learning more and more everyday which would finally end you up in the best company!
10th April 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?

I m doing bca what are the job opportunities after doing it and at what portion I have to work hard??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?