18th June 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?

sir
I have got a job in both wipro and
cognizant where can i join.
i am a fresher?????
please help me to find out
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
13th July 2014, 10:25 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?

Both the companies are working in the same line of software services and there is not exact points to be quoted for selecting one company with the other because it all depends on which project you will be put in as a fresher and how you perform to have a better career path. You need to consider certain points before selecting the company which as follows,

-> Job location - Make sure that you prefer the company which gives you the preference of being in your place rather trying to move out to different place. This will make sure that you will have a proper work-life balance rather staying at a place where you need to travel all month to see your family.

-> Calling date - It's always to better to pick up the company who calls you first because waiting for months to get a call date is pretty much useless as you are wasting your time rather calling that to be a corporate experience.

-> Check with seniors for growth - This is very important home work which you need to do while trying to figure out which company is best there will be atleast one person to whom you can contact inside the company who will be your relative or friends friend or just a third person from FB. Just have a chat with them and ask about the growth of the company and how freshers are used for the project and get to know which company will give you more growth and help you to learn more and select the one which is the best based on that as well.

-> Last comes your salary - Being a fresher your mindset should always be how to work hard and gain more experience rather trying to think which company will pay you more. For sure if you work hard and sharpen your skill set with good experience then you always jump to good companies when money plays the vital role in your life..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?