8th July 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get good campus placements if my batch is the first one to get passed out from the college?

I am a 3rd year student at Anna university Dindigul campus, now only first batch students are studying final year, will our college get a campus placement from top companies? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th July 2015, 04:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get good campus placements if my batch is the first one to get passed out from the college?

It totally depends on your college's administrations on the further management.

If your college's TPO (Training and placement officer) works actively and consult with the top companies in the market then definitely many companies organize on campus recruitment in your college.

So my suggestion to you is that you should consult with your TPO for organizing the placement drive.

Some of the core industries in the market are :

** Nepa

** CIPET

** Polyplastics.

** NTPC

** SAIL

And so many others.

But my suggestion to you is that you should be ready for the whole interview process that is followed by the above companies for hiring candidates.

Keep your communication good along with the good technical knowledge.
11th July 2015, 12:55 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to get good campus placements if my batch is the first one to get passed out from the college?

Good companies visit only in the good colleges depend on the college status.It also depend on the College management.They can only request companies for there recruitment test.You can also apply in off-campus placement process if good companies are not coming for the placement test in your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?