12th December 2016, 03:12 PM
arnab 1994

Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?

Respected Sir, I am in the final year of B.Tech but due to my bad health I was not able to appear for the 7th semester exams so I had 5 backlogs. I want to know can I get a job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog? -- [New]
  2. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  3. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
  4. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  5. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  7. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  8. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?
  9. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  10. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech in IPU if I have backlogs in 7th Semester?
  12. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get a Government job if I dint not appear for 7th semester exam of B.Tech course due to Health Issues?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  15. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  16. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  17. Can we apply for TCS in 7th semester if we have a backlog in 5th semester
  18. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
13th December 2016, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab 1994 View Post
Respected Sir, I am in the final year of B.Tech but due to my bad health I was not able to appear for the 7th semester exams so I had 5 backlogs. I want to know can I get a job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is very difficult to get a job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlogs in the 7th semester. One has to complete the B.Tech course without any backlogs to get a job in the reputed companies. The first important thing to do is to clear the backlogs and after clearing it you can apply for a job. Most of the companies recruit candidates with B.Tech degree with good marks (over 60%), so you have to clear the backlogs also with good marks. You should concentrate on your studies now and after clearing the backlogs, can apply for various jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?