31st August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Any core or other company job opportunities for me after B.Tech biotechnology?

I am sudying final year b.tech biotechnology can u suggest any core and other company job opportunities please

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. List of companies offering core side job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  3. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  4. Job opportunities in biotechnology after MSc biotechnology in Aurangabad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  6. Migration from IT company to core company?
  7. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  8. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. What are the basic qualifications required to get the job in core companies?
  10. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  13. How to get job in a Core company after completing ECE engineering?
  14. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  16. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  17. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  18. How can i get a core company job after passing my IT Engineering? -- [New]
2nd December 2011, 05:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any core or other company job opportunities for me after B.Tech biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sudying final year b.tech biotechnology can u suggest any core and other company job opportunities please
Hello friend,
After completion of B.Tech in biotechnology, I would suggest you to go for higher studies in the same field instead of applying for any jobs. The options get doubled after completion of masters in biotechnology.
After completion of masters, you will be able to get job in the following departments:
Pharmaceutical companies
Chemical industries
Bio-processing industries
Agricultural industries
Bio-Tech companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?