8th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in software if I am physically handicapped?

Please sir I cleared my 10 2 I'm physically handicapped & i want to job as software engineer. Is it possible for me? What should I do for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

11th July 2016, 01:14 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in software if I am physically handicapped?

Yes, you can get job as a Software Engineer in private sector. It will not be a matter if you are a handicapped but you must be graduate in Engineering. A candidate gets job as a software engineer once they complete graduation from a recognized university & must score more than 60% marks.
11th July 2016, 01:19 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in software if I am physically handicapped?

Yes, it is possible to get a job for yourself in a software industry even after you are handicapped. What is required is the will power.

I have seen a lot many cased who are handicapped but they are capable of doing work in software field.

So, don't take your physical issue as a hurdle. You will be treated same as the general candidates.
So, you need to start thinking about how to crack the interview and not about your physical challenged issues.
11th July 2016, 03:45 PM
january2016

To get the job as software engineer, this is possible for you.
You must have qualification as well as degree to be eligible for the post of software engineer job profile and your academic marks should also be eligible for the company recruitment drive.

SO, you must belong to technical domain.
You must have BE or B.tech degree from CS/IT
6th June 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I studied degree and physically handicapped can I get job in software
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?