20th August 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Private college in Haryana which offers JBT course along with placement in private schools?

I want doing jbt in private sector so plz told me about private college in haryana which do jbt course along with the placement in the pvt school

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best private college in Haryana?
  2. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  3. Private recognized JBT institutes in Haryana? What is the procedure to join the institute and how much is the total fee structure?
  4. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  5. Which is better on the basis of campus placement between UPTU private college and AIEEE private college?
  6. Top private PGDM/MBA B-Schools in Bangaluru which offers best average placements?
  7. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  8. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  9. Can I get employment in private B.Schools after passing NET exam in Economics?
  10. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  12. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai for B.Ed? When will the forms be issued?
  14. List of the private PCI approved private colleges in Haryana?
  15. Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?
  16. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  17. Top private B-School with low fee structure in Bengaluru for PGDM course which has best placement record?
  18. Scope & salary after completing B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2016, 01:21 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Private college in Haryana which offers JBT course along with placement in private schools?

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training. You can take admission in various private colleges and universities present in Haryana which offer JBT and offer placement according to your performance.After JBT you can also apply for various private schools by visit and giving a test or personal interview.
List of Best colleges which offer JBT in Haryana:
>>Amir Chand Kakkar College-Kurukshetra
>>Arya Kanya Gurukul College of Education-Karnal
>>Green Wood College of Education-Karnal
>>Maharaja Agarsain College of Education-Kaithal
>>Swami Vivekanand College of Education-Yamuna Nagar
>>Yaduvanshi College of Education-Mahendragarh
>>Yaduvanshi J.B.T. College - Narnaul Mahendragarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?