18th January 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Which private companies offer jobs in Andhra Pradesh to M.Sc. (Environment) graduates?

I would like to know about the private companies which are offering employment to the M.Sc. (Environment) graduates in Andhra pradesh region. Please help me with the information.

25th January 2016, 09:16 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which private companies offer jobs in Andhra Pradesh to M.Sc. (Environment) graduates?

recently, SYNTEL International Pvt. Ltd has announced their drive for the M.Sc graduate. Now the drive is closed.
Even Cognizant is also having large number of recruitment of the candidate,so you can check with the cognizant news in the market. HCL is on the way to hire networking associates.
So, as of now these 3 company are very active regarding the recruitment drive in India.
And most probably this drive will continues till the end of February. So, better to take the advantage of this drive.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?