28th May 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of A category medical seat in AP?

i want to know the fee details of A category medical seat in ap

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category? -- [New]
  2. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  3. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  4. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get admission for PG seat in medical? What is the fee structure for counseling?
  7. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  8. Fee structure to join MBBS course for a candidate from SC category?
  9. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  10. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  11. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  12. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Will I get medical seat in IRT Perundurai under self finance category after scoring 194.5
  15. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  17. How many ST category seat are there in medical field in Karnataka?
  18. What is the fee structure for admission for MBBS course for SC category at K J Somaiya Medical College
9th July 2015, 02:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of A category medical seat in AP?

** Fee structure of A category medical seat in AP as given below.

--> Government Colleges: Rs.14000

--> Private Medical Colleges - A Category: Rs.60000

--> Private Medical Colleges - B Category: Rs. 2.40 lakhs

--> Private Medical Colleges - C Category: Rs. 5.50 lakhs

** Top MBBS colleges of Andhra Pradesh

--> Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh 08942-279033

--> NRI Institute of Medical Sciences
NRI Academy Of Sciences, Mangalagiri Road, Chinakakani, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh -522503 08645-236777, 237401

--> Chalmeda Anand Rao Insttitute Of Medical Sciences
Bommakal, Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh -505001 0878-2285565

--> Mamata Medical College
D.No. 4-2-161, Opposite Rotary Nagar, Khammam, Andhra Pradesh -50700208742-223075

--> Gandhi Medical College
Musheerabad, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh -500029
040-27502856

--> Guntur Medical College
Kannavarithota, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh -522002
0863-2234625
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?