30th December 2015, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Companies for internship in Vishakapatnam for IIT Madras students?

I am a student from iit madras going to complete my 2nd year in department of biotechnology. I need to do summer internship in visakhapatnam. So tell me about the companies for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Madras for B.E.(ME) 1st year student?
  3. Where can i do my Internship project in Vishakapatnam being a BBM student?
  4. Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?
  5. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  6. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  9. List of Pharma companies in Vishakapatnam?
  10. Is internship sponsored if we get in companies while studying B.Tech Mining in IIT, Kharagpur?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  13. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  14. Companies in Vishakapatnam who offers one month Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st year student?
  15. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  16. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Vishakapatnam
  17. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  18. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
30th December 2015, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies for internship in Vishakapatnam for IIT Madras students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student from iit madras going to complete my 2nd year in department of biotechnology. I need to do summer internship in visakhapatnam. So tell me about the companies for doing so?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE in Visakhapatnam:-

1. Technosoft Solutions, 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road,, Asillmeta Junction
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 092466 70657

2. Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited, Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 253 6988

3. Harmony Infotech, 4a, 2nd Floorvasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre), Suryabagh
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 663 3003

4. Mapple Software Private Limited, 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998

5. Cluster Infotech Private Limited, 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 664 1987
30th December 2015, 05:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your second year so you are eligible for the summer internship in following well reputed companies :

** Gland Pharma Ltd A/C Block
** Veco Pharma
** Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited
** Laurus Labs Pvt. Ltd.

For getting internship from any of the company you simply have to submit your application along with the No Objection Certificate from your current institute. Once they verify your application then you can start your summer internship just after clearing the interview.
31st December 2015, 05:59 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Instead of going to vishkahpatnam i will suggest you to find the possibility from Sathyabhama university for the internship purpose.

Two reason in i am telling you to do your internship from Sathyabhama university:

1. Firstly, it is in madras itself, so you will not have any problem related to relocation.
2. It is good university as well as accredited by central government and Ministry of
corporate affairs as well as UGC.

** Companies in Madras are;

1. SYNTEL.
2. Cognizant.
3. TCS.
4. IGATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?