9th December 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Private job related to Bsc Chemistry with 1 year experience in quality control lab testing?

I have completed the Bsc Chemistry in 2011. I have the one year experience in quality Control Lab Testing in Geo-Chem Laboratories PVT LTD in Mumbai. If there is any job requirement match with my profile kindly offer me. Thanks. Email address: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  2. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  3. How to get a job in private company after BSc(H) Chemistry?
  4. How an instrumentation and control engineer can get technical job with no relevant experience?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?
  6. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  7. What are the higher studies option in Ceremic Technology?
  8. Scope in chemistry after completion of BSc or MSc?
  9. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment being a B.Pharmacy graduate with 1 year of Quality Control experience? When the notification will be released?
  11. Possible courses after diploma in nursing
  12. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  13. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  15. When will Alpha engineering college be starting in Chennai? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  17. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  18. Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing
15th December 2015, 11:05 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Private job related to Bsc Chemistry with 1 year experience in quality control lab testing?

Based on your curriculum as well as experience, there are many job related to your field. What you need to do is to upload your resume on various job finding website and you will definitely start getting call from different HR and companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?