13th September 2012, 04:04 PM
T.HEMASUDHA

Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?

I did bsc nursing and i had one year work experience in private hospital.so i am planning to go usa for job.is there any vacancies?
Pls reply me.

Related Questions:
16th June 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?

I did bsc nsg & had 1 yr experience iam planning to go usa for job is there any vaccancies? & want to do the msc nsg is it possible & how to proceed?
2nd October 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?

Dear sir/madam,is there any possibility to get a job in uk or us.after completion of B.Sc nursing and having 2 years of experience as nursing tutor.
11th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the formalities to work as a b sc nurse in usa ?is there any exams for working in usa?
3rd June 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the formalities to work as a bsc nurse in usa ?is there any exam for wodking in usa.
10th August 2020, 11:03 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The job opportunities for nursing is very great in the foreign countries ,you may also earn a great package
Yes, you will be able to get entry but you will have to appear for some exams to be eligible for working in the country
1 year work experience is less but you can get work if you clear the exam and need their rest requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?