13th December 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which has more scope in private jobs - CCNA and RHCSA?

Hi MAM/SIR,

I am 2nd year student of information & technology field. And i am confused between RHCSA and CCNA. Tell me which would be better for me in terms of private jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of studying CCNA (Security) in terms of private jobs?
  2. Procedure to do B.Com private? What are the private jobs available after doing B.Com private?
  3. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  4. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  5. What are the jobs available in abroad with CCNA? What is the value of CCNA?
  6. What is the scope for CCNA? Is it beneficial for ECE student?
  7. How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs?
  8. Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?
  9. Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can I do after completing B.Com? I dont want to do MBA or CA
  11. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  12. Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?
  13. Scope of pharmacy in private hospitals?
  14. What role can CCNA certificate play in the growth of private sector career?
  15. Scope of law and what kind of jobs are available after completing law?
  16. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  17. How to study in electronics department? What is the scope in Job in private sector?
  18. What are the jobs available in abroad after completing M.E Network Engineering? What is the value of CCNA?
15th December 2015, 12:18 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which has more scope in private jobs - CCNA and RHCSA?

I will suggest you to go for CCNA as compared to RHCA based on your current status and knowledge as well as level and eligibility. In CCNA you will get the basics of all what you have studied previously. But in RHCA you will be taught scientific level.
15th December 2015, 11:01 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which has more scope in private jobs - CCNA and RHCSA?

RHCA is better than any other course that yo are going to pursue. RHCA is Red hat recognized course and there are very few professionals that are very smart in this field. So, you have better opportunity to stand by this course and makes your future bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?