28th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?

I completed M.Sc(chemistry) in 2002, present iam working in MNC company as a deputy manager in quality control department, i have total 11 years experience in quality control department,can i have job in government drug sections

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  2. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  3. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  6. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  9. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  10. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  11. Job in government sector after doing B.Tech in Computers?
  12. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  13. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  16. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get a job in Government Sector if I am working in Trunky project as process executive and project engineer with 2 years of experience?
  18. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
10th February 2014, 10:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?

As you are willing to get a job in Drug control field,you can find your good career i Center for Drug Evaluation and Research(CDER).For this the education background of the candidates should be of health science related sciences,information technology and health policy.You can find good jobs in Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited(IDPL).
Since you completed your M.Sc in chemistry,you can find good career in your future.CDER assures he safe and effective drugs.

You can find your role in analysis of Drugs and entry & Management of the data and correspondence.You can expect to do the job functions like creation,documentation,maintenance of the national data.
You can find the Technical and Administrative works in the office of the drug testing laboratories.In the quality control department,you can go for the various roles such as Executive,Manager,Senior Chemist and more.

Getting job in those sectors you can find several number of benefits available for you.They are such as Sick leaves,holidays,health insurance,retirement,Life Insurance and more.You can find you career as Physician and Reviewers and chemist,statistician,project manager and more.As you have 11 years of experience in those fields you can find good number of jobs even in the Multi national companies.
12th February 2014, 09:00 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?

In Drug control field sector you may get good career in Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). For this the education background of the candidates should be of health science related sciences,information technology and health policy.You can find good jobs in Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?