23rd November 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Private jobs after M.Sc in Mathematics?

Sir
I am student of m.sc. Mathematics. Can I get job in private sector so that I can earn 40000 per month except for teaching? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

24th November 2015, 10:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private jobs after M.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am student of m.sc. Mathematics. Can I get job in private sector so that I can earn 40000 per month except for teaching? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

There are many jobs in the private sector for the M.Sc Mathematics students.

You can apply for a job in private sector banks.

You can work as Teaching faculty, Home Tutor and Online Tutor, Faculty, Assistant Professor, Professor, Content Writer, Risk Analyst, etc.

You can work in schools, colleges, educational institutions etc.

You can work in companies like Innovera Technologies, Frenetic Venture, Equifax, Sudha Educational Forum,
Soalkuchi Public School, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, G.D. Goenka International School, BPOs etc.

For a job in private companies the aspirant has to check the websites and newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?