2nd September 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for jobs in core companies after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Good afternoon everyone. This is srivalli sindhuja new joiner here. I have completed my B.Tech in the stream of ECE in this year april. Please guide me to join in a core company for software engineering jobs we need to do some java, .net, oracle etc courses likeway to join in a core company is our B.Tech enough or any other courses are needed for this? Please guide me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for jobs in core companies after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  4. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  5. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  6. Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?
  7. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  8. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  9. List of core companies in Hyderabad to do internship in B.Tech ECE? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. List job vacancies in all core companies for ECE in both public and private sector?
  11. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  12. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  13. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  14. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  16. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  17. Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
4th September 2017, 09:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for jobs in core companies after completion of B.Tech ECE?

After completion of B.Tech ECE, you can opt for further courses which will help you in fetching netter job opportunities in reputed companies. Here are some of the courses which you can pursue:

> C

> C++

> Java

> Oracle

> JavaScript

> Lasso

> Kotlin

> Oberon

> Objective-C

> Occam

> OpenCL etc

You can submit your resume at different job portals where you will get notified as soon as the vacancy arrives. You can also mail your resume directly to the HR or submit your resume at the company's website. You can also attend the direct walk in interviews in order to apply for jobs.
5th September 2017, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for jobs in core companies after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon everyone. This is srivalli sindhuja new joiner here. I have completed my B.Tech in the stream of ECE in this year april. Please guide me to join in a core company for software engineering jobs we need to do some java, .net, oracle etc courses likeway to join in a core company is our B.Tech enough or any other courses are needed for this? Please guide me. Thank you.

Candidates have to first prepare the list of ECE companies and check the requirements for fresh graduates. They can get some idea about what the companies want from the fresh ECE graduates. Candidates can also get help from their seniors and college professors/lecturers. They have to make sure that, they have very good knowledge in the core subjects. They should also have a very good communication skills. Candidates can also find the list of ECE companies which offer jobs for the fresh graduates in the job portals and in the company’s website. Candidates can apply online for the ECE companies with an updated resume. The selection process consists of a written test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?