9th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a counselor at rehabilitation center

Hi, my self Laxmikant Sharma. I am 27 years old. I can't complete my high school after 10th. Reason is I was felt in drug abuse and my all time spent in rehabilitation and addiction. Sir today I realized. But I want do BA or MA in psychology after complete 12th by IGNOU because after that I get ability for a government job in rehabilitation center as a counselor. Sir this is my aim. Please guide me on excellent way. About my aim and future. Please tell me how it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  2. Qualification and procedure to become a Counselor?
  3. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  4. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  5. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates
  6. Which course is best for BDS candidate among FCLR (Clinical Research), Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Neurological Rehabilitation and Fellowship in Orthopedic Rehabilitation?
  7. Career scope of M.Sc. in Psychology?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  9. Job opportunities after completion of graduation in Psycology?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in private or government sector after completion of M.A Sociology course?
  12. DNB courses for B.D.S students (dental students)? other postgraduate courses after BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  14. Courses for studies in Unani medical field after BUMS?
  15. Eligibility for doing Ph.D in Rehabilitation & Resettlement?
  16. How can I get financial help? I want to study science but due to financial problem I'm compelled to study commerce
  17. Cutoff marks for IES exam and is there any reservation? Is there any caste basis and gender basis for recruitment process of IES?
  18. What is the salary given for school counselor?
17th August 2017, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a counselor at rehabilitation center

First of all, you need to make sure you complete the courses within a time frame. There is an upper age limit for government jobs in India. If you will be over that limit, then you won't have any choice in government sector.

First of all, you have to complete high school and then graduation. These courses will only be possible in distance mode, because there is an upper age limit for admission at most of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?