16th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?

Sir i wanna to do masters in rehabilitation sciences in any part of world,as i have completed my Bachelors in rehabilitation therapy from jammu &kashmir ,RCI recognized course...now where i will do mply masters in rehabilitation sciences...plese answer sir where where it z possible

1st December 2017, 10:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?

You can study MS in Rehabilitation Sciences from Indian university as well as from foreign university.

Admission Requirements:
> Prior Degrees Bachelor's degree in health-related sciences or entry-level professional degree in physical therapy.
> Tests Required
*GRE General. Applicants should have minimum combined verbal and quantitative score of 297.
*TOEFL/IELTS
> Personal Statement Required. The statement should address the applicant’s goals for graduate study and career development.
> Other Requirements Preference will be given to applicants with interests in an academic career in rehabilitation sciences.

These are the best foreign universities offering MS in Rehabilitation Sciences:-
> University of Illinois at Chicago
> University of Alberta
> University of British Columbia
> University of Pittsburgh
> Drexel University
> University of Washington
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?