14th December 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Radio Jockey? Which course to pursue?

Hi, recently I have completed my graduation in arts. And now am looking for further studies. But I want to become a radio Jockey. So, what's the procedure and what are the courses for that? Where can I contact or visit?

18th December 2017, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Radio Jockey? Which course to pursue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, recently I have completed my graduation in arts. And now am looking for further studies. But I want to become a radio Jockey. So, what's the procedure and what are the courses for that? Where can I contact or visit?

To become a Radio Jockey, candidates can study a diploma or post graduation in mass communication. Candidates should be more talkative and creative to become radio jockey. Candidates with very good focus and good sense of humor can become radio jockey. Candidates should have very good general knowledge and awareness to work as radio jockey.Candidates with very good voice are preferred for the radio jockey posts. Candidates can also study the courses specially made for a radio jockey profession like Diploma in Radio Programming, Certificate Course in Anchoring and Reporting etc. The above mentioned courses are available in various private institutions.
18th December 2017, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Radio Jockey? Which course to pursue?

Normally, those who have studied mass communication or radio journalism courses, are preferred for Radio Jockey job, but there is no fixed qualification to enter this field.

Those who have good voice and know how to entertain people with their talking are considered appropriate for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?