24th April 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get a job for freshers in mechanical field? Which private companies to apply for?

Procedure followed to get a job for freshers in mechanical field? Which private companies to apply for? I really need a job soon, so can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  2. List of best private companies in Ahmedabad providing jobs for ECE freshers?
  3. What are the expectation from freshers in private companies?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  5. Private companies associated with mechanical engineering freshers?
  6. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  7. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  8. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  9. How can I apply for job in private companies after B.Tech Mechanical?
  10. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List private sector civil companies for female freshers?
  12. Details on PGDCA course?
  13. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  14. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. List of companies which recruit freshers for Electrical core jobs
  16. List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. B.Sc IT or B.Sc CS which is better and have good scope?
26th April 2017, 07:57 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure followed to get a job for freshers in mechanical field? Which private companies to apply for?

In order to avail a job in good companies , you will have to apply for the post via the companies official website or you can also visit the company as and when a walk in drive is organized.

I have mentioned the names of some of the companies where you can apply for jobs after completion of your course, kindly have a look at it;

> Electrical Manufacturing Co Limited
Address: 51, Canal East Road, Canal East Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700085

> Kirloskar Electric Company Limited
Address: 26/2, Pramathesh Barua Sarani, Ballygunge, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019

> Bch Electric Limited
Address: 20/4, Mathura Road, Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana 121006
Phone:0129 230 4016

> Tyre Corporation Of India Limited
Address: 35, D H Road, Alipore, D H Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
Phone:033 2249 0021

> Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
Address: 21, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Phone:033 2222 5218

> Nagaland Pulp & Paper Co Ltd
Address: Papernagar, Tuli, Mokokchung, Nagaland 798623
Phone:033 2229 6901

> Biecco Lawrie Limited
Address: Oil Installation Rd, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700088
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?